Buying travel insurance online
Whether you are planning a short break, a long-haul trip, a family holiday, a weekend away or a last-minute booking, you will want the peace of mind a travel insurance online policy can give.
24/7 travel insurance online gives you all these benefits:
- Competitive prices – save 15% online!
- Quick online quotes
- Instant cover
- Buy securely online
- Cover for single trips, multi trips and backpackers
- Different levels of cover to choose from
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance service helpline
- Cancellation rights – 14 day money back guarantee
Which travel insurance policy?
Last Minute – with no upper age limit this online insurance offers cover at a discounted price for those last minute trips
Single Trip – this online policy could be the right choice for you if you have one main holiday a year
Annual Multi-trip – ideal for you if you tend to go away on several holidays or trips a year
Backpacker & Longstay – the right choice if you are aged under 55 and off on a trip lasting one month or more
Ski & Winter Sports – online policy tailor made for those who enjoy ski or winter sports holidays
Cruise – perfect specialist policy for cruise holidays up to £9,999
How do I apply for a 24/7 travel insurance quote?
You can get an instant quote and cover online.
You need your destination details, trip dates and the names and ages of those you want to get cover for.
Once presented with a quote, you can add or remove options such as more hazardous activities or excess waiver and at this point you can save your quote or continue to purchase.
You can pay for your travel insurance with a Visa or Mastercard knowing that your details are kept secure. Your policy details will be sent automatically to your email address and you can relax knowing you and your trip are protected.
Please note that if you arrange your cover as soon as you book your holiday or trip, you are immediately protected should you need to cancel your trip.
Check list for your travel insurance quote
- What policy do I need?
- What activities will I be participating in and does the policy cover these?
- Does the policy give me all the cover I need? (Think about any activities you may be doing, even spur of the moment ones, and make sure you’re covered for these)
- Are the limits of cover sufficient? (Check carefully the single item limits for personal possessions and valuables and the cash limit)
- Am I eligible for the policy?
- If I choose an Annual Multi-trip policy is the individual trip limit sufficient for my needs?
- Am I able to comply with the ‘Disclosure of pre-existing medical conditions’?
- Does the policy include a 24-hour Emergency Medical Assistance Service?
- Read the Policy Wording carefully
- Does the policy contain a “cooling off” period?