Instant travel insurace
If you’re off on a last minute holiday the ability to get quick travel insurance is a must!
You can get an instant travel insurance policy securely online at 24/7 travel insurance. Online customers can buy cheap flexible cover immediately, so you have the peace of mind that you need when travelling abroad last minute.
We offer a range of policies, each with different price points, excesses and cover limits, to cater for every traveller. No matter whether it’s a weekend away in Europe or a last minute city break on the other side of the world; we’ll have a policy that’s right for you.
Here is how to apply for an instant policy:
- Click here to open the quote engine so you can get an instant quote
- Choose your immediate travel insurance policy type from the drop down menu
- Select your travel area and period of travel (or start date if you are choosing an Annual policy)
- Select the policy type required and the number of travellers
- Enter the names and ages of all those you are buying cover for
- Get your quick quote!
- Select any additional cover options required
- You can pay for your same day travel insurance online with a Visa or Mastercard
- Your policy details will be provided in a printable format and automatically sent to your email address
If you get your last minute travel insurance quote now and arrange your cover as soon as you book your holiday, you are immediately protected should you need to cancel your trip.
Remember that with Annual cover you are only protected for cancellation once your policy start date commences. If you have already booked your trip, choose today as your start date.
You receive your travel insurance documents immediately via email. Keep a hold of – or print the email and attachments– and make sure it’s a staple part of your essential travel documents throughout your trip.
For people booking trips last minute, we offer a Last Minute Single Trip policy with most of the benefits of our Single Trip ‘Premier’ cover (except Cancellation and cover if your scheduled airline stops trading) with cheaper prices…More Information »