As many of us will be taking to the skies and using air travel to get to our holiday destinations this summer, we’ve been trawling the online travel forums and compiled a list of the little things which irritate us when flying…
– Sitting next to a person who snores loudly
– Someone kicking/ grabbing the back of your seat
– Setting next to a chatterbox
– People who spend ages in the washroom when you need to use the washroom before landing
– Cabin crew interrupting the in-flight movie with a ‘high volume’ announcement
– Sitting anywhere near a baby on a long haul flight
– Finding yourself in a middle seat sandwiched between two overweight people, meaning no armrest space for the whole journey
– People who hold up the flight by boarding 5 minutes before take off and then taking 10 minutes getting to their seat and another 10 minutes putting their bags in the overhead lockers
– Not enough legroom
– When the captain switches off the seat belt sign after landing and everyone rushes to get their bags from the overhead lockers and then waiting 10 minutes to hop off the plane
– Finding your in-flight system is broken
– People who sit in front of you and instantly recline their seat right back
– Discovering that your seat doesn’t recline
Remember to pack your cheap holiday insurance!
You can get an instant quote and immediate cover by going online to 24/7 travel insurance.
A 3-day break in Europe will cost you only £5.32* – a small price to pay for peace of mind protection whilst you are away!
* Premium £5.32 includes Insurance Premium Tax based on an adult aged under 55 taking out a “Standard” Single Trip 24/7 travel insurance policy for 3-days in Europe excluding personal possessions cover and purchased within 14 days of departure date. Cover details and prices are correct at time of going to press (July 2010) and are subject to change.