P J Hayman & Company (the company behind 24/7 travel insurance) have launched their NEW specially designed travel insurance policy for people travelling abroad for medical procedures – FREE SPIRIT Travel for Treatment – providing wide-ranging cover and peace of mind protection.
Standard travel insurance schemes do not provide this cover. While there are some specific policies that will provide some protection for additional travel/accommodation costs they do not cover medical costs arising from complications. Without full cover there is a risk of incurring large medical bills and increased expenses.
FREE SPIRIT Travel for Treatment is their solution for this specialist market.
Benefits of FREE SPIRIT Travel for Treatment:
- Cosmetic Surgery, Dentistry and Elective procedures covered
- Available to UK nationals resident in the EEA and the Channel Islands
- Cover for persons up to age 74
- Reduced premiums for accompanying persons
- Essential cover including Emergency Medical Expenses, Repatriation and Cancellation
- Specific cover for complications occurring after 48 hours and up to 31 days whilst abroad
- Option to ‘top up’ Cancellation cover (standard limit £1,000)
- Medical Emergency Helpline – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Dedicated UK based customer services team – 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
Obtaining a quotation could not be easier. Simply call FREE SPIRIT Travel for Treatment on 0845 260 1543 (8am-6pm, Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays).
If you have any questions about FREE SPIRIT Travel for Treatment and the cover provided, you can either view http://www.freespirittravelfortreatment.com/ or call 0845 260 1543 (8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).